Tenpin Bowling Tournament Rules and Regulations:
This tournament is organized by All Community Games in partnership with Zone Bowling Club
Open to all ages of Canadian citizens and residents.
Venue - World Bowl
9 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill, ON. L4B 1A3
Tel. No.: (905)-881-5927
Date and Time - June 17th, 2017 (Saturday)
Registration - 8:30AM to 9:00AM
Opening ceremony & photo sessions - 9:00AM to 9:30AM
Regular 8-game Series
Squad 1 (4 games - Team Series), 9:30AM - 12:30PM
Squad 2 (4 games - Double Series), 1:30PM - 4:30PM
* Lanes will be re-dressed after squad 1
* Different oil patterns will be used for each squad. Details will be announced in ACG & Zone Bowling websites before the tournament.
Master Championship Round
4:45PM to 6:00 PM - Singles only, 1-game elimination
Entry fee: $55 + HST 13% (Total = $62.15) per person
Format of tournament - Scratch only (all bowlers are required to bowl in squad 1 & 2 (total 8 games)
Squad 1 - 4-Person Team, Maximum combind CTF average is 780. (Men, Women, Mixed). Top 3 scratch scores are the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place respectively.
Squad 2 - Double Team, maximum combined CTF average is 390. (Men, Women or Mixed). Top 3 scratch scores are the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place respectively.
*** If any team member does not have eligible *CTF average, the average of 200 is automatically assigned to the member.
Total scratch scores from squad 1 & 2 are counted for determining the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in Singles event. Single event is divided into Div. A. *** Tournament committee reserves the rights of reassessing bowlers' average.
Master Championship Round:
Total scratch scores from squad 1 & 2 are lined up in Men and
Women divisions. Top 4 scores in each division will be seeded in Men’s Adult and Women’s Adult divisions. The next 4 highest scores from the remaining individuals with age 50+ in each division will be seeded in the Men’s Senior and Women’s Senior divisions. (Proof of age is required for the seniorindividuals. Birthday on or before May 29, 1967 is eligible for the senior divisions only. )
The top 4 individuals in their seeded division will compete in a one-game elimination semi-final round. 1st vs 4th seed, 2 nd vs 3rd seed. Winners of the semi-final match in each division will bowl one game to determine the Master Champion in each division.
Bowler's eligible *CTF average
(for determining the event & group of each bowler only)
Bowler's average is based on the 2015-2016 CTF year book and 2016-2017 current Canadian league average of minimum 21 games, by April 30, 2017, whichever highest will be applied. CTF average is used for determining the division / series of each bowler only.
Registration & Deadline
*** Deadline is on May 29, 2017. Registration will be closed before the deadline if the available sports are full. All registrations are to be submitted to the All Community Games office in care of Sing Fai Sports Club. Zone Bowling Club will assist to collect the fee & registrations.
Participants can form their own 4-person team and doubles team at registration. The ACG tournament committee can assist to form the 4-person team and doubles team for participants registered as individuals.
Gold, Silver & Bronze medals are awarded to the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place in each event (4-person team, doubles team, single – division A ,B, and C).
Master Championship Trophy & gold medal are awarded to the master champion in the men adult, men senior, women adult & women senior division. Silver medal is awarded to the 2th place & bronze medals are awarded to the 3 rd & 4 th place in the Master Championship Round.
ACG Closing Ceremony dinner ( on June 24, 2017 ) tickets
1 free dinner ticket to each of the champion/s in all divisions of the Master, 4-person team, Doubles and Singles events.
Special awards (Bowling balls sponsored by Brunswick)
Highest single game in the regular series only - each of the following division (male or female) will receive 1 bowling ball. If there is a tie, the earliest high game determines the winner. If there is still a tie, the next highest game is adopted until the tie is broken.
- Division A - Eligible league average 191 or above
- Division B - Eligible league average 176 to 190
- Division C - Eligible league average 175 or below
* Tournament players will receive a souvenir ribbon celebrating ACG 2017 & Canada Sesquicentennial
When there is a tie in the 1st , 2nd & 3rd position, the earliest highest score of the 4-person team, doubles team & Single determines the respective positions. If there is still a tie, the next highest score is adopted until the tie is broken.
Master Championship Round
2 frames roll-off, 9th and 10th frame, to determine the winner.
One lane courtesy is observed. Non-CTF approved power is not allowed in bowler's area and approach. Non-bowler is not allowed in bowler's area. Headphones may only be used in between frames during competition. It must be taken off while bowling.
Unacceptable Bowler's attire per following (Dress Code)
Tank tops, halter tops, bare midriffs, spaghetti strap tops, short shorts, jeans that are torn, not clean or in poor condition, no torn tee shirts.
Failure to comply will be disqualifies and rejecting by the ACG tournamen committee to bowl in the tournament.
- It is the bowler's responsibility to ensure that all bowling balls used during the tournament are verified legal under CTF/USBC specifications. Tournament committee reserve the right to examine the balls used by the participants. Use of an illegal ball will lead to disqualification and forfeiture of games, awards and standings aside from any other penalties that may be imposed.
- Altering the surface of the bowling ball during a game is not allowed (i.e. only after completion / before commencement of each game), provided they are made at designated area and must not delay the bowler's and other's next turn / short.
- This is a non-sanctioned tournament. However, all tournament rules published by CTF / USBC will be applied.
- ACG reserves the right to accept or refuse entry to this tournament.
- Any disputes will be settled by the ACG tournament committee
- Any appeal must be submitted in writing to ACG within 7 days after the tournament of ACG committee's review.
Tenpin Bowling Tournament Registration Package: here
Tenpin Bowling Leisure Competition Package: here
Online Registration for Bowling Tournament: here
Online Registration for Bowling Leisure Competition: here
Waiver Form: Here