This tournament shall be run in accordance with FIE and CFF rules and regulations, subject to the interpretations of the Directoire Technique.
Genders may be mixed as required.
$40 per event if per-registered prior to 31 May 2018.
($50 per event if registration at the door. All registration fees at the door payable by cash only.)
** You may preregister here: link
- All competitors must hold a current membership (CFF/OFA or USFA etc) for the 2017-2018 season
- All fencers are subject to Article t.15 of the FIE Rules and Regulations.
- Full fencing attire, fencing pants, sous plastron is required (including head wire for foil)
- Please ensure you are eligible for each event registered according to the CFF Age Classifications:
- Under 13 – year of birth MUST be 2005 or later
- Under 15 – year of birth MUST be 2003 or later
- Cadet (U17) – year of birth MUST be 2001 or later
SUNDAY, 3 JUNE, 2018
For further information you may contact Michael McDonnell firstname.lastname@example.org.