Location: Toronto Fencing Center, 50 Prince Andrew Pl, North York, ON M3C 2H4
Date: Sunday, June 11, 2023
This tournament shall be run in accordance with FIE and CFF rules and regulations, subject to the interpretations of the Directoire Technique. Genders may be mixed as required.
- All competitors must hold a current membership (CFF/OFA or USFA etc) for the 2022-2023 season
- All fencers are subject to Article t.15 of the FIE Rules and Regulations.
- Full fencing attire, fencing pants, sous plastron is required (including head wire for foil)
- Please ensure you are eligible for each event registered according to the CFF Age Classifications:
- A fencer cannot enter U13 and Cadet together of the same weapon.
- Maximum size per event = 21. Wait listed participants will be contacted if able to participate (no late fees will be charged)
Events & Schedule:
Epee: 9:00AM – 11:30AM
Sabre: 12:00PM – 1:00PM
Foil: 1:30PM – 4:00PM
Entry Fee: $45 per event if pre-registered prior to 6 June 2023. $60 per event if registration at the door.
Tournament Manager: Michael McDonnell firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter the wait list:
Download full competition details: Here
Download Waiver form: Here