Location: Toronto Fencing Center, 50 Prince Andrew Pl., North York
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2020
This tournament shall be run in accordance with FIE and CFF rules and regulations, subject to the interpretations of the Directoire Technique. Genders may be mixed as required.
- All competitors must hold a current membership (CFF/OFA or USFA etc) for the 2019-2020 season
- All fencers are subject to Article t.15 of the FIE Rules and Regulations.
- Full fencing attire, fencing pants, sous plastron is required (including head wire for foil)
- Please ensure you are eligible for each event registered according to the CFF Age Classifications:
- A fencer cannot enter U13 and Cadet together of the same weapon.
Under 13 – year of birth MUST be 2007 or later
Under 15 – year of birth MUST be 2005 or later
Cadet (U17) – year of birth MUST be 2003 or later
Events & Schedule:
Epee: 9:00AM – 11:30AM
Sabre: 12:00PM – 1:00PM
Foil: 1:30PM – 4:00PM
$45 per event if pre-registered prior to June 11, 2020
$60 per event if registered at the door (Cash Only)
Start Date: March 15, 2020
Deadline (Pre-registration) June 11, 2020 or Registered at the door on June 14, 2020.
Download full competition details: Here
Proceed to online registration: Here
Download Waiver form: Here