- $400 (incl. HST) per team, including 2 free closing dinner tickets.
Trophies and Prizes
- Trophies and awards will be presented to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place teams.
- Awards will be presented to the MVP and Top Scorer.
Rules and Regulations
- Number of players limit per team is 20 players maximum (minimum is 12).
- If fewer than 9 players are able to play at the starting time (when the referee calls start), it will be counted as an automatic 1-0 loss.
- If the team forfeits the game, then all the games with the forfeited team will be changed to 1-0 win.
- Any player receiving a red card will result in a $200 fine for his/her team. A suspension of 2-5 games (will be decided by the referees) will also apply to the offending player.
- 2 yellow cards in same game is equal to a red card. The offending player will be suspended only or the next game (no fine).
- Player with 2 yellow cards accumulated in different games will be suspended the next game only (no fine).
- Any game that is rained out will have to be rescheduled by both team’s team leaders with their own arrangement.
- Preliminary Round games are 25 min halves with two referees.
- Preliminary Round Points are; Win 3 points, Tie 1 point and Loss 0 point.
- If there are 12 teams participating in the tournament, the teams are divided into 3 groups.
- If the number of participating teams is less than 12, each team will play 3 preliminary games against randomly drawn opponents. The top 8 teams will go to the Tournament Round.
- If the number of participating teams is an odd number, one randomly drawn team will play only 2 preliminary games with one automatic 1-0 win.
- If the number of participating teams is 8, the tournament will be held in one day only on Saturday, June 11, 2016 and will be played in a "3 games guaranteed" format.
- If the points is tied then teams who has the highest "Goal Difference" qualifies.
- If the "Goal Difference" is tied then teams who has the highest "Goals For" qualifies.
- If it still tied again then it will be decided by "Coin toss".
- Top 2 teams from each group automatically go to the "Playoff Round".
- There will be 2 Wild Card teams, which are the 7th place and the 8th place throughout the groups in terms of points.
- Tournament Round will be 30min halves with 3 referees. If tied after 60 minutes, 5 minutes of Golden Goal extra time will be played. If still tied, there will be a penalty shootout.
Full Tournament Information: Here
Online Registration Form: Here
Registration Form: Here
Waiver Form: Here